Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cousin Time



It was a whole lot of fun (ha ha) trying to get the three cousins together to take some pictures, but I think we got a few good ones! Also, I thought I would include a pic of Steve and Scott's day hunting pheasants!! (They were quite proud of themselves ehh) It was funny how interested Hunter was in daddy's birds, he didn't even seem to notice that they weren't exactly alive.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the brown and blue jammies! Derek and Blake have the exact same ones! Your boys are so sweet and darling, I can't believe how big Hunter is!

{Erica} said...

those jammies are so darn cute! so did you eat the birds?

Jamie said...

What cute cousins! I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe you cooked the whole meal. If we were still in WA, we probably would order Take out!
Love you!

Debbi said...

Hunter totally needs to come play trains with Gage - he would LOOVEE it! They got that train table last year from santa because I was tired of hanging out at toys r us and barnes and noble. haha! They usually go on sale about this time - we got it at Target for $70 - which is a steal, so watch the ads if you really want a table!