Friday, November 9, 2007

If you can't beat em'... join em'




OK so if any of you read the last post....you know of Hunter's latest activities. Since he decided on his own to have "arts and crafts" time with my makeup and bedspread- I thought it might be a good idea to actually give him supplies to channel his creativity. So I went to the store last night and bought some washable paints, construction paper, and glue sticks. This morning I told Hunter if he was a good helper for mom and didn't get into anymore of our household items on his own, then once a week we will have art projects of our own to make together. As I was looking around my house I found lots of empty boxes, and had a great idea. So as you can see we converted this would be garbage bound box into a "car garage" for all of Hunter's many cars. He really enjoyed the painting aspect of our activity, and only painted the kitchen floor once (its ok--washable paints) and then had fun painting the paper I gave him. If any of you, have any great "art activity" ideas I would greatly appreciate it! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

Andrea your page is VERY cute. it was fun to catch up on what you've been up to. I hope you don't mind that I added your link to my blogroll...

see you saturday,
Erica

Jamie said...

Yea! I get to see the babes bigger! They are so cute Andrea!
I love seeing photos often!

Jennilyn said...

That looks like fun!!! Your page is adorable. Your boys are the cutest! We missed you at the present party, I hope you are doing OK. Talk to you soon.