Well unfortunately our Thanksgiving weekend is soon to be over!! I hope everyone had a relaxing and wonderful time together with friends and family. We had a great time at the Morris household this week with Scott and Christie and cousin Carter here visiting from Utah. Hunter had so much fun playing with his cousin, and spending time with family. It was so nice to have Steve home--and Steve was happy to have a break from school, and to have time to go hunting with his brother. I have to admit... I was a little nervous this being my first Thanksgiving away from home, and to be all on my own (oh yeah...and with the much appreciated help of Christie) to make a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. But I have to say we had quite the spread-- with homemade pies, stuffing, mashed potatoes and rolls. Everything actually turned out perfect, and we all had a great day.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Turkey Day
Well unfortunately our Thanksgiving weekend is soon to be over!! I hope everyone had a relaxing and wonderful time together with friends and family. We had a great time at the Morris household this week with Scott and Christie and cousin Carter here visiting from Utah. Hunter had so much fun playing with his cousin, and spending time with family. It was so nice to have Steve home--and Steve was happy to have a break from school, and to have time to go hunting with his brother. I have to admit... I was a little nervous this being my first Thanksgiving away from home, and to be all on my own (oh yeah...and with the much appreciated help of Christie) to make a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. But I have to say we had quite the spread-- with homemade pies, stuffing, mashed potatoes and rolls. Everything actually turned out perfect, and we all had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That turkey Hunter made is so cute! I love those jammies too. How fun you had family from Ut come here! It looks like you had a great weekend - I hope you can make it to the play group (good luck it's harder with 2 in this cold!)
Okay, so how come I had no idea that you had a blog??? When did you join the blogging world or have I just been out of it and had no idea you were a part of it all along? You are awesome and it is so fun to look at all your cute pics on here. We need another playdate if you aren't worn out from last week. Hope your Thanksgiving was great, sounds like it was. Talk to you soon -- Jennifer
YEAH for cute Jammies!!! You have two VERY cute boys. See ya soon. OH I keep forgetting to bring that carseat thing by... I am a tard sometimes. I will try to remember to bring it when I teach on Thursday.
Post a Comment