It is fixed! Sorry it has taken so long! Life is so busy sometimes-especially with sick kiddos! If I don't talk to you before, Have a Merry Christmas! I love you Andrea! (Cute Slideshow, love seeing the boys) We will talk soon! Love, Jamie
What fun pictures! I love it! Sorry, I have a neighbor gift for you and am a slacker and haven't got it to you yet! Maybe I'll see you today at the mall!
I finished Burning Enna today too - it was SOO good, I almost called you a few times just as I was finishing it to talk about the ending. I can't wait to start River Secrets (in a few minutes!)
Your boys are so cute, I love the one of Hunter in the pool. Thanks again for the christmas gift. I love stuff like that, b/c I can't justify buying for myself, but I love to have towels for every holiday.
5 comments:
It is fixed! Sorry it has taken so long! Life is so busy sometimes-especially with sick kiddos! If I don't talk to you before, Have a Merry Christmas!
I love you Andrea!
(Cute Slideshow, love seeing the boys)
We will talk soon! Love, Jamie
What fun pictures! I love it! Sorry, I have a neighbor gift for you and am a slacker and haven't got it to you yet! Maybe I'll see you today at the mall!
Super cute pictures! I can't believe how big Tanner is already! What a beautiful baby!
I finished Burning Enna today too - it was SOO good, I almost called you a few times just as I was finishing it to talk about the ending. I can't wait to start River Secrets (in a few minutes!)
Your boys are so cute, I love the one of Hunter in the pool. Thanks again for the christmas gift. I love stuff like that, b/c I can't justify buying for myself, but I love to have towels for every holiday.
Post a Comment