
What would this time of year be...without a picture on Santa's lap??? Our ward Christmas party was this past Friday, and afterward we had a special visit from Santa Claus. I don't think Hunter still quite gets what all of the hype is, surrounding this jolly character all dressed in red--but nonetheless he sat on his lap with brother Tanner, and smiled for a picture.
4 comments:
So cute! Derek has the same outfit as Tanner, but It's grey and white. At least neither of your boys are screaming!
I think that Brother Hancock makes the most perfect Santa! He was there at our party the next day too! Gage couldn't control himself and kept running in people's pictures, or at least that is what Wade told me.(I was cleaning up our table..I am so embarrassed!
When Brother HAncock came over to our house a few weeks ago I told bret that he woudl make the perfect santa...and look who santa is?! :) What a cute picture of santa and the boys!
Hi oh Andrea! A and B hated Santa. I'll have to post the pic. You are looking mighty babish! and your hair is getting so long. Wish I could see you.
I'm glad Hunter had some fun seeing Santa. He needed a little fun!
Love, Jamie
Post a Comment