Wednesday, December 26, 2007

{A Very Merry Christmas}


We had such a wonderful Christmas yesterday...so thank you to awesome parents and grandparents for all of the great presents and money! We truly appreciate all that you do for us. It was nice to have such a relaxing day yesterday-- it was fun to just let Hunter play with all of his new toys--while Steve and I hung out in our pjs all day. We did make a delicious ham dinner that night, and then later went for a drive to see all of the Christmas lights still up. So we hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, so without further delay, here are a few pics from our big day!
Hunter was soo excited to get dinosaurs this year--he now has a whole colony of them. And thanks to uncle Kyle for the cool dinosaur that roars!

Hunter also got some "Thomas big boy underwear" and a big boy potty from Grandma and Grandpa Stewart and money for his savings account. This will be "our" New Years goal to get Hunter excited about being a big boy and out of diapers---Yay for me!! (I think he already is excited about the Thomas pants...ya think?)
Hunter also got some fun books and a cool truck and horse trailor, and a very much wanted Spongebob pillow....


So of course it was Tanner's first Christmas and he was such a good boy yesterday! I love how is such a snuggly baby, and loves to be "sugared" as Steve and I say. He just loved to watch all of the excitement... and just took in all of the day! I love you Tanner :)
And lastly Trains Trains and more Trains!!! Steve spent 3 hours setting up Hunter's new train in his room, so after we had opened up everything and had breakfast--Steve went to work getting it all ready. Then we took him upstairs to his room and all I can say is WOW...Hunter loves the new addition to his room. He could literally spend hours playing with trains....(needless to say, I have spent many hours at Barnes and Noble while Hunter played with the trains there) So WE are all excited for Hunter's new present! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Morris!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

How fun! Gage saw that picture and now wants to have a new table like Hunter! We will have to come play sometime when we get back! I love the undies too! Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

HI oh Andrea!! Hunter and Bryson have matching pajamas!!! I'll post some photos of Christmas morning soon!!! When will sweet Tanner be blessed? This sunday? Give me a call soon!
Love, Jamie
*Looks like Hunter had a great Christmas.

Megan and Shawn said...

I loved Hunter's underwear! It is still a little rough going for Sam, but so worth it! The trains look fun, we'll have to come over and play.

Unknown said...

Your pictures and your boys are so darling! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!!!

Craig Wales said...

Hey guys, What great taste. We got Jaycee that exact same train table. She loves it, and so do all her friends. Hope all is well, Love you guys

Craig