Monday, December 17, 2007

{Preschool Christmas Party}




Today was Hunter's Christmas party at preschool!! They always have such fun and creative activities for the kids to do. First they had snack time...which is always Hunter's favorite! And then off to the crafts--they got to decorate and paint little snowmen-- and they turned out very cute I might add. Then they got to play some fun games, and lastly had story time--where they read about silly alligators on Snow Day. What a fun day!! The first picture is of the adorable "friendship wreath" the teacher's made for all of the kids that have their handprints and pictures on them.

2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

It looks fun. Sam's party is tomorrow, and I'm excited to go. Hope you guys are doing good. . . did I hear that you're going to have family here for Christmas? I wish mine would consider it!

Debbi said...

What a fun day! That sounds like so much fun, Hunter is such a cutie!