I have been looking on the Internet for fun holiday craft ideas for Hunter and I to do together! And I came across this cute idea for a snowman made out of doughnuts (yum!) So today we got to try it out!! What is needed: 1 package of snowballs (those hostess coconut cakes that come in the 2 pack) pretzels, skittles, chocolate mint cookies and reeses peanut butter cups (for the top hat) and 1 doughnut hole for the head. I have to say that our edible snowman turned out quite nicely...
It was twice the fun--because we went over to one of Hunter's friend Gage's house to make our tasty little snowman. Gage also has the complete Thomas the Train set with table and all, so that was definitely an added bonus for Hunter. Really-- what more could a 2 year old boy ask for... other than trains and treats with friends? :)
4 comments:
How Cute!!! You are such a Fun Mom. I might have to steal that cute idea. I hope you are doing well, I saw Steve at DMU yesterday and he looked pretty tired and he said that you guys were kinda sick. Hope you get better.
Hunter was so much fun to have over today! Gage loves his snowman - we put it back together and he was was so excited to show Wade tonight! It was fun and we have to get together and let them play again. I hope Gage was nice enough - and the carpet looks great it all vacumed right up!
Such a great idea. We're totally going to have to try that out!
Once again, you are such a fun mom! I know it takes a lot of energy to pull off such activities.
Your Christmas card was so cute. Thank you! Ours is on the way!
Love you!
Post a Comment