It has been so fun watching Hunter these past few months, as he interacts with his little brother Tanner. Slowly he has started to show more and more interest in him as time goes on! He really started off, showing little if no interest in him when we first brought him home from the hospital! In fact lately when Hunter wants my attention, and I am holding Tanner or playing with him, Hunter comes up to me and says..."Mommy put Tanno in his swing" so Hunter can have my full attention. But today he did something SO cute that I had to take a picture and post it! I had Tanner on the floor, and Hunter was playing with his toys around him. And I look over and Hunter has his play stethoscope and is pretending to listen to Tanner's heartbeat!! I could have died laughing it was so cute...he even made the pretend "dadum dadum" sounds the heart makes. I love it....and I can't wait until Tanner gets a bit older-- and they really can play together!!
More brother pictures.........
And on a side note...a quick update on the progress of Hunter's potty training!! Seriously I have a different child from last week to this one. He finally "clicked" with what I was trying to teach him about going potty like a big boy. He even has gone 2 nights in a row now-- with a dry pull up and HE wakes me up to tell me that he has to go potty. WOW!!!! We still haven't conquered going potty outside of our house...I guess other toilets freak him out, but when I have had him indoors-- he has been accident free! Way to go Hunter!!!
15 comments:
that is great about hunter and the potty - gage was opposite about going places, he wanted to see the potty everywhere - especially the mall and church since they have those special little ones, he loves it. the brother pictures are so cute! i love it!
Cute brothers! I love it! My favorite is the first picture. The look on Hunter's face is so cute. What cute little boys you have Andrea!
Congrats on the potty training, that must be a relief to realize that he at least understands what you want him to do! Your boys are so cute, I just love reading about them.
I'm so glad they have each other, they will be such close brothers!
They are going to be such good little buddies!! I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. What a cutie!!! And by the way, WAY TO GO HUNTER!!!!
awesome about the potty! and i loved your cute post about your boys. We need to hang out...
WOW those boys are the cutest!!! I haven't see you in forever! I hope when our baby boys get older they can play. see ya later
Okay girl...you're amazing! I think you have anther little doctor in the house! Does Steve just love that HUnter mimcks him? Annie, I can't wait to see my sweet little nephews this summer!
Seeing such fun pictures of your sweet boys really does make me miss you guys so much more!
Great job Hunter!!! You are doing a great job, and being so patient so good job to you too!! The picture in the crib is priceless, I can't wait for a little brother for Sam!
They are so adorable! Don't you just LOVE having boys!!!
Andrea! Thanks for your comment. We love Carter so much! We have heard a lot about you guys and your Hunter from Christie. Your boys are DARLING! How is your husband doing in med school? My husband is applying to Pharmacy school this fall. We will be in the same boat as you.. School Forever! At least it feels that way sometimes. : )
Your blog is so cute!
Congratulations on your latest potty training feat! That is exciting! My sister is having the hardest time potty traing her little boy, so I can imagine progress is a pretty wonderful feeling. You're boys are adorable. Hope you're having a good weekend!
Andrea,
Your family is so cute!! Tanner is getting really big. I miss you!! I wish that you would answer your stupid phone so that we could talk. Hope to talk to you soon.
those are some way adorable pictures!!
Andrea they are so handsome! I love your blog, it's great.
I miss seeing you all at church, I hate that we all got split, but it goes on! hows life anyways? Matt and I still want to get together with you all for dinner sometime!? what do you say!
lindsay
Post a Comment