Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{"crabby" brother's....day at the zoo}


I don't usually dress my boys in matching outfits...but I couldn't resist when I saw these "crabby p.j's" for the them to wear!! So now they are referred to as the crabby brothers when they wear them--and of course I had to snap a few pics of them the other night, before they went to bed!




I couldn't resist making a "brother's" page too.....

Today we decided to go to the zoo since it was such a nice day outside! (especially for Iowa's standards) aka no humidity! They got two new elephants in, so of course Hunter was so excited to see them!




And lastly--I couldn't resist the chance of adding a little splash of pink to this here blog, with a page of Hunter and his little friend! (not a lot of opportunities for pink with a house full of boys ya know!)

10 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

How cute are those PJs Annie! LOVE it! I miss you guys sooooo much! Goota love the good weather, it's amazing how nice I can be when it's great weather outside! :)

Anonymous said...

It really sucks being a "dad" sometimes (i.e. being at school 24/7 like a hermit) and seeing these adorable pics of the boys outside......and you look smokin' hot in that picture Annie!

love, your hermit husband

Shane and Jill said...

Very cute pajamas! The zoo looks fun...I should take the girls when we get home. Hope your break so far is going well! See you when we all get back.

Jamie said...

Andrea! I love those jammies, I think Abby needs a pair-you know that her nickname is sometimes abby crabby!

The Halls said...

we had so much fun today!!! our kids are so cute together! Seriously!!!!! those pj's are so fun cute little bro's

Unknown said...

Those crab jammies are the cutest jammies I have ever seen!!! I love putting my boys in matching jammies. So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Those PJs are super cute! I love them. You have such cute little boys. I bet you guys are getting excited to come to Utah!

Azure said...

Those jammies are SO cute!!!! I love them. It looks like Tanner is getting more hair. I'm so jealous. Poor Maddie is so bald!!! The zoo is always a hit for the kids. Looks like fun. By the way, that picture of you is really cute!!! I'm jealous of your tan. I am so pasty white it embarrassing!!

Celeste Adams said...

Cute pictures! I love your blog pages too. You are very creative! I laughed at your hubby's comment. I don't think my husband has seen the light of day in a while either. Just a little longer, hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not going to the zoo the other day. I meant to call and tell you we weren't coming but I put the boys down for a nap at 10:45 because they were driving me nuts. We actually ALL slept and it felt great. Aren't the elephants adorable. I love the little JP.