Thursday, June 12, 2008

{froggy time}


Yesterday the boys had a blast outside in our new "froggy pool" (as Hunter calls it!) I thought it would be a nice way to cool off outside--and the boys thought so to!!


Tanner wasn't too sure about the whole idea at first....but it didn't take very long for him to splash around with his brother, and start laughing and having a good time to.

After the boys had been all "froggy pooled" out...we cleaned up and got the boys ready for bed, and you'll never guess what the plastic pool has now become........



Speaking of silly boys...check out this group of fabulous five little dudes!
{oldest to youngest: Javien, Hunter, Kash, Tytus, and Tanner}

11 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

How Fun! Your boys are so cute, it looks like they had a blast. Great bed idea, Haven would have loved that!

Anonymous said...

Hunter and Tanner must think they have the BEST mom!!

allison said...

Andrea that is such a cute pool. I love it, your boys look so cute in it. I wish it was warm in Utah. It seems we take cold weather with us.

Jamie said...

Andrea-I love the frog pool that I heard about! I think I need one for Abby and Bryson-where did you get it? So good to talk to you & cannot wait to see you! Call me when you get in-I'm sure you have much packing to do! Love ya!
(I'm so glad you survived the storm-that must have been so scary!)

Anonymous said...

Yay for boys! Thanks for having us over and hopefully we will get together again soon. Those pictures of the froggy pool are awesome, even cooler that you brought it inside.

Megan and Shawn said...

Nice pool - I like the built in shade effect!! Hopefully it will quite raining long enough to enjoy another pool day here at the house! I let you know.

Anonymous said...

I think Zac is correct . . . if I were a kid I would want you to be my mother! Kids and water; why do they love it so much? Well we will have to indulge them when you get to Utah all we will do is swim! If it doesn't stop raining out there you may be swimming in the streets!!

Azure said...

Cute!!! I love that they made it into their beds. That's funny!! I can't believe that you will be here so soon. I am way excited!!

The Harris's said...

That looks like a blast I just bought Kadee a suit but the pool we have is what Koda plays in so it is dirty. That is a great bed.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

So that's the cutest pool ever! I loved that they now play in it even without water...I don't know what Carter would do if I brought his little pool inside without water in it! Maybe I'll have to try it.

I'm so excited for you guys to come...I've been getting Carter excited and I keep showing him your fam pic so that he can see everyone when I say your names! (For some reason, Carter LOVES to carry around the individual pic of Tanner) Not like it's a bad thing, but when he last saw Tanner, Tanner was a little boring, so it just surprised me.

Unknown said...

That has to be the cutest swimming pool ever! What darling little boys you have, it is so fun that they are little buddies!!!