Sunday, June 15, 2008

{happy father's day}


There are so many amazing qualities that I love about Steve--but I must say that one of my favorite qualities that I love and admire about him most......is the incredible father that he is to our two beautiful boys! I really couldn't ask for a better dad for my children--honestly he is one of a kind! He has such a deep love for both Hunter and Tanner alike, and it is made apparent to me each and everyday as I see him just simply being their dad! Since I happen to live in a house of all boys at the current moment...I truly feel blessed to be the "mom" and watch my boys grow and develop and learn new things everyday! It would be my greatest desire to see my boys follow in the footsteps of their exceptional dad someday--and grow up to be just like him! Happy Father's Day to you Steve--and may you always know of the great love and admiration that your family has for YOU!!!

For Father's Day this year--I made Steve a mini father's day scrapbook! And just wanted to post a few pages from it :)






***Be sure to check the previous post down below-- for Father's Day tributes to our awesome dads as well!***

12 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

So Cute Annie! Steve really is a good dad and especially now that you guys have TWO boys!

Way cute pages...LOVE IT! You're such a great wife!

Megan and Shawn said...

I love the scrapbook pages! That is such a great idea. Don't worry about nursery - I just felt bad for him, poor guy!

Sartori Fam said...

Andrea I am so amazed by your creativity! I love checking out your blog! That scrapbook was a great idea. I don't know about you but I am really excited to be heading to Utah. Only 4 more days for me! Can't wait to see you!

The Harris's said...

What a cute idea I wish I could scrapbook I am not creative at all. I would love to come to lunch where and what time? Hope you guys have a great weekend we will see you soon.

The Stones said...

Andrea, you are one talented gal-your book is darling! Are you hiring out your scrapbooking services? Between you and Jamie, seriously...I'm blown away!

Mackay Family said...

Is that a digital scrapbook or the real thing? It is so cute! You do so many cute things...where do you get the ideas?

The Halls said...

Those scrapbook pages are soooo very cute!!! Look at your blogging skills go! you guys are such a amazing family and we love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out great and I'm sure the book did too. I know I was supposed to email you that poem but I don't have your email address. I tried to call but someone answered, probably a kid I figured, and then it hung up a little bit later. =) Happy Father's Day Steve!

Jamie said...

Andrea-I love the mini book! Have you been digi scrappin' without telling me, you little naughty! What a great daddy and what a nice tribute for Father's day!

Debbi said...

How are you doing all those cute pages!?! I'll be back friday, you must come over and teach me!

allison said...

cute book Andrea, I love it.

Megan and Shawn said...

Hey thanks for the zoo invite - we totally would have come but Sam had a really bad night last night. Next time!! Thanks again.