Well like I said a lot has happened---one of the most exciting things-- is that today is our six year anniversary!! Yep...it was 6 years ago today that I married my best friend, and was sealed to him in the Salt Lake temple. What a truly awesome day that was indeed! These past 6 years spent being married to Steve, definitely haven't been boring that's for sure. We also have made some pretty wonderful additions to our little famly as well--with Hunter and Tanner joining us. I have had some of the best times of my life over these past 6 years--and likewise I have gone through some of my most trying and challenging times as well. But honestly-- I couldn't imagine these past 6 years of my life, without Steve right by my side every step of the way! So Happy Anniversary babe---and for many many more to come!

Also some of the greatest news ever to report--is that Steve took his Step One of boards yesterday. big time hooray!!! After 10-12 hr days spent at the library over this past month---and with all the countless hours he dedicated to studying--it is finally over! I really am not sure who is more excited that they are finally over and done with---me or him?? (seriously!) But he doesn't find out his score of course, until August--how annoying! But for now--we are just so happy to have Steve back and stress free for the summer!
So after he finished taking his 8 hour long test yesterday---and it being our Anniversary today, we decided a Morris Family celebration was in order for all to partake in! And I do mean all of us! So as funny as it may seem to most people--we took our boys along for our "post boards/happy anniversary" celebration extravaganza! And honestly what an awesome time we all had! First we started out by taking the boys to the Science Center, where the new dinosaur bones exhibit is! **good times**
Of course swimming at the hotel pool was a big hit as well!
And then finally, to top off the weekend of celebration and fun--- we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (our favorite!) yum
So in less than one week--we will be surrounded by Utah mountains, and with friends and family we love and miss so much! So until then.......
19 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a great time - with the kids and all! Last year we took our kids with us every where we went for our anniversary night too. It's fun. I love the pictures and the scrapbook pages - and another thing I thought of about HP - at least you have the 7th book already out, I had to wait and see what happened! It was soo hard!
Congrats Steve! What a great thing to have out of the way - and I'm sure it went well. Enjoy your trip to UT! I think everyone is looking forward to getting some relaxing vacation time! Have fun and see you when you get back.
Have fun in Utah and hopefully you finally get to really relax with having the boards over with. Joseph takes his on Tuesday, horray! Be safe and I'll talk to you when you get back.
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like that long ago-We can't wait to see you guys! It has been too long-I miss you!
Congrats, Steve!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!! What a fun time you guys have had. I'm excited to be seeing you and the family soon. Have a safe drive to Utah!!
Happy Anniversary! What a fun anniversary. Your boys are so adorable. I love the pic of them in bed next to each other. I thought of you as we were driving to Nebraska. Are you driving or flying when you go to Utah? I am excited to see you! Is lunch still on for July 9th? Also...way to go Steve!
I'm so glad the "get-away" went well for you guys! I seriously CAN'T wait to see you guys in a few short DAYS!!!! I need your wisdom, patience, and overall "level-headedness" to keep me from stabbing my husband in his sleep! :)
See you guys soon!
Happy Anniversary! You and Steve are the cutest couple! It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating. How fun that Hunter and Tanner could join in the celebrating!!!
Happy Anniversary! and Congratulations Steve! I know how hard you guys have been working I just wish Jason had taken his on the 20th like our original plan but he chickened out. Oh well enjoy it and in about two weeks we will enjoy it and finally get our dad back too. I am so happy for you guys.
Have a great time in Utah, we are.
Have fun in Utah! I get there on the 22nd... I hope we can get together before you go back home! I miss you guys.
And Congrats Steve!
Congrats on your anniversary and having the boards over! That is great. I hope you guys have fun on your trip. your pictures look so cute!
Congrats to Steve! Happy anniversary to both of you! I love that you take your kids with you. We do too. Looks like you had a fun little celebration!
What do you mean you never dress your boys the same. I figured (until I had a girl) I got to dress my boys however the heck I wanted. I am so glad that boards are over! It was the best day of our medical school career. Yeah! You are the best. It is fun to keep posted with you. Have fun having a husband back again!
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know that ours are so close. I am excited to see you, have a safe and fun drive to UT!!
What a fun idea staying in a hotel. You have really cute kids. I'm glad we got together via blogs.
Yeah boards are over! Vacation Time! It was really good to get to know you and I hope you'll keep in touch. Good luck to you and Steve in the future and I hope someday we can meet up again. If you are ever in Michigan look us up, we would love to have visitors, even if Steve just wanted to do a rotation up there.
The vacation looks like a blast. Have fun in Utah!
Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing to look back and see all that has transpired since you got married! Some times Kyle and I feel like it was just yesterday and then other times it seems like we have been together forever!!! I am so happy for you (and a little jealous!) that you are going to UT - have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment