
I have always thought that Hunter had the coolest birthday! He was born on March 4th, 2005. Which makes it pretty easy to remember (like a mother could forget) but I always liked saying he was born on the day 3.4.5!!
I can't believe how much Hunter has grown up these past few years. He never ceases to amaze me each and every day, with all of the silly things he comes up with. He is such a fun little boy to be around, and has such an easy going and playful little personality. He loves playing with his brother Tanner, and is a great big brother to him. I love his big brown eyes, and that beautiful smile of his just melts my heart. He loves dragons, dinosaurs, garbage trucks, sharks, snakes, batman, trains, transformers, Harry Potter......basically any "magical" creature you can think of. I love his great big imagination and how much he loves his family. So Happy 4th Birthday Hunter--we love you!
one
I can't believe how much Hunter has grown up these past few years. He never ceases to amaze me each and every day, with all of the silly things he comes up with. He is such a fun little boy to be around, and has such an easy going and playful little personality. He loves playing with his brother Tanner, and is a great big brother to him. I love his big brown eyes, and that beautiful smile of his just melts my heart. He loves dragons, dinosaurs, garbage trucks, sharks, snakes, batman, trains, transformers, Harry Potter......basically any "magical" creature you can think of. I love his great big imagination and how much he loves his family. So Happy 4th Birthday Hunter--we love you!
one
two
three
four
Tonight we celebrate our favorite little 4 year old's birthday at none other than Chuck E Cheese. He has been so excited for this day to finally come-- and talks non stop about how happy he is to have all of his best friends there to celebrate. (Literally....the kid won't stop talking about it) It makes me kind of sad to think that this will be Hunter's last birthday spent here in Iowa. We have truly made some wonderful friends over these past (almost) 3 years....and it will be hard to say goodbye. But tonight we are going to celebrate.... where "A Kid Can Be A Kid!"
{stay tuned for more pictures of Hunter's special day!}
14 comments:
Happy birthday Hunter! I can't believe he is 4 already, have fun at Chuck E Cheese and take lots of pictures!
Happy Birthday Hunter! We can't wait to celebrate! Thanks for being such a good buddy to Sam - he loves yoU!
Happy Birthday sweet little Hunter!!! It is so crazy that he is already 4! He is the cutest and you are the funnest mommy ever!!!
Happy birthday Hunter! He looks so cute and happy, I bet Chuck E Cheese was a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures! :)
Happy Birthday Hunter! March is a great month to have a birthday ;)
Happy birthday Hunter! He looks the exact same each year, just a teensy bit older. He's cute as a button, that boy!
You and Steve ROCK! Thanks for inviting us and letting us spend his birthday with him. My kids had a blast and on the way home Kash said "I love Hunter". It was so cute. Javien had to add that "we should be thankful for Andrea and Steve". It was a blast tonight and I am trying not to think that we won't be around for Hunter's 5th bday party. SAD!!! Love your guts and thanks again.
Happy Birthday to Hunter, have fun a chuck E Cheese, never been there, can you believe that! He is such a cute little guy!
Annie...I can't "our" lil guy is 4! I so remember when he was the one and only for all the fams...and now he's the oldest of almost 4 boy cousins! How fun...I know it's sad to have it be his last bday in Iowa...but I'm so glad that we'll be able to be there on his next birthday!
Happy Birthday Hunter! Your Hunter is such a handsome boy!! Can you believe he is four? I can't believe my Hunter will be three this year. They grow up way too fast.
P.S. I'm going to add you to my blog list. I love reading your blog. I hope that's okay : )
I hope Hunter had a great day! He was so cute when we sang to him in Primary. He really is a good little guy!
Happy Birthday Hunter! Hunter and Tanner look so much alike...that first picture I see so much Tanner! I love that he is such a boy. So cute! Have fun at Chuck E Cheese! Eat some pizza for us!
Hunter is such a sweet little boy! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment