Bring on the Pink

Well, it's official....we are welcoming a new baby girl into our family this April. I am so excited and filled with anticipation for this new arrival. As long as our new baby girl learns-- that she will have to love pirates, dragons and robots--she will fit right in with our little family (haha.) My boys, especially Hunter--were so excited to find out the big news today. I tied a pink balloon on our front porch, so when he got off the bus from school--he would know what we were having. Steve and I are both thrilled to welcome a new baby into our family......
Now all we have to do is agree on a name :)
5 comments:
I think Ginnie is a pretty awesome name. So happy for you guys...I can't wait to meet baby girl Morris!
I am so excited for you! The boys will be great big brothers!! She is already loved more than she knows!
I am SO excited for you guys! Girls are the BEST! (not that I would know any different). I'm so glad to hear all is going well. We miss you all so much
Yay!!! Congratulations! How fun!
Hooray!!!!! What fun news. She is one lucky little lady to have such awesome big brothers. So excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment