Monday, February 6, 2012

{31st}



Happy 31st Birthday to Steve!





Today Steve celebrates his 31st birthday.

He is one mighty fine looking 31 year old if you ask me......




Since Steve gets to work all day on his birthday, I thought it would be fun to throw him a little 'surprise birthday' party with a few friends yesterday during the Super Bowl.



If you'd ask Steve, what the highlight of his party was....it just might have to be this Utes Cake that I had made for the occasion.



We are going to be headed to Utah this week (the boys and I) to attend my brother's wedding (SO dang excited!) and the kids will be missing their school Valentine parties this year. So I picked up some mini red tote bags, fabric markers and Valentine foam stickers for all the kids to decorate with, so they could have a little bit of Valentine fun with their friends before we go.






Make a Wish!




We love Steve so much!

I feel so blessed and fortunate to have married this man.

The boys truly adore their dad and light up every time they see him.

He is such a dedicated, hard working, and loyal person--and sacrifices so much for our family.

We love Steve (and all his many quirks) and wouldn't change a thing about him.


Happy 31st Birthday

Steve-O




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great party! How fun to get to combine it with the super bowl. Great job on that cake, it looks awesome!