Thursday, February 9, 2012

{my little valentines}




Love

these two little sweethearts of mine!







The boys and I are flying out to Utah this afternoon for my brother's wedding. We are SO excited that we are able to go and celebrate this very special occasion with him. My brother is getting married to his sweetheart on Valentine's Day this year!! I am really looking forward to spending time with family, and really soak up the time we have. We will be gone for one whole week, and sadly Steve is unable to go with us. His presence will be greatly missed though. Was is really 10 years ago that Steve and I got engaged on Valentines Day?? Wow, what a journey we have had. Our greatest accomplishments can be seen below......





So until we return......

(With lots of wedding pics I am certain)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

happy valentine's day! Have so much fun in Utah!!!