Saturday, February 18, 2012

{a pink baby shower}



My baby shower in Utah consisted of

*lots and lots of Pink*




My sweet mother-in-law Margaret was kind enough to throw me a *pink* baby shower while we were in Utah last week for my brother's wedding. I am so so grateful to everyone that came, and am still feeling quite a bit overwhelmed at how much this baby girl is going to be loved. She will be very well dressed is all I can say. Thank you everyone for making me feel very special that day too.




{Margaret and I}




{My mom and I}


{My bestest friend for over 15 yrs Jamie and I}




The darling invitations that Margaret had specially made for the occasion--so cute!




There were also lots of sweet treats to eat (sadly not by me) but they sure did look good. I cannot wait to meet this baby girl in just 8 more weeks.



No comments: