Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{a few more pics from Utah}

For journaling purposes I wanted to add a few more pics from our trip this month. A week in Utah sure can fly by, and before you know it, it is already over! We sure did our best to try and pack everything in while we were there. And I wanted to include just a couple random pics from our time there.





Grandpa and the boys having breakfast one morning together. Bacon and eggs are the 'regular' at grandma and grandpa's house when we visit.





Erika and her BFF's getting ready to start their 'camp out' for the night. They made their own little campground in the theater room and had their flashlights, stuffed snakes and crocodiles and bowl full of treats all ready for a night out under the stars.






My parents and I right before church on Sunday.



I felt so fortunate that I got to be there when Jess went through the temple for the very first time and took out her endowments. Afterwards we all went to a good old Utah favorite--Chuck A Rama and had dinner. (It's tradition)




My sweet grandma Stewart and I.




My sweet grandma Hunter and I.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

your trip looks like so much fun and the wedding was beautiful! Your sis-in-law has great taste :) So glad you had such a great time being home!