Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{a valentine's day to remember}



February 14, 2012
A day to remember.....



The day my little brother took his beautiful bride by the hand, as they were married for time and all eternity! A Valentine's Day to be forever cherished.



I was so happy that we were able to be there on Brady and Jessica's special day. Those two are so perfectly matched and well suited for each other that I know they will share a lifetime of happiness together.



Despite the predicted weather forecast for that day that called for rain showers and cloudy skies....it turned out to be a truly gorgeous February morning. Not even a drop of rain the entire day.



Jess fits in perfectly with our family, and my boys absolutely adore her. Aunt Jessica will be a fun addition to the Stewart fam.



After the wedding ceremony, we all attended a luncheon at a country club which was really fun.



Grandma and the buddies





Our handsome dad



Aunt Erika getting a big smooch from Tanner.
(He was very generous with his kisses that day)



Me with my handsome little Valentine's for the day.

It was a very enjoyable week spent in Utah, and I feel so fortunate that I was able to attend. It always goes by way too fast, but we enjoyed every minute we were there.

Congrats Brady and Jess






No comments: