Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{32}


 
 
:Look who turned 32:
 



 
:and lovin' every single minute of it:



 
I celebrated my 32nd birthday yesterday. Wow! Really, I'm 32 years old now--can that be right?! Most days I feel like I am still 23, and I can't believe that so many years have passed by. But, it is true. My birthday came and went--and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. I was SO dang excited when I opened up my brand new tablet yesterday morning. Thank you Steve! I have been wanting one for some time now, and already love it. My kids also got me one of my soon to be favorite movies: Hunger Games. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, since seeing it in the theaters when it came out, and can't wait to see it again. 



 
We went out earlier in the week (minus the kiddos) on a date to dinner and a movie--which was so fun. But yesterday, we all went out to dinner at one of my favorite Italian restaurants to celebrate.
 
 







 
Glad I had two little boys to help me blow out my candles.
 



 
 
 I ended the night with two of my favorite gals by hanging out and watching Downton Abbey together. LOVE that show!!!
 


No comments: