Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{back to the beehive state}


:Trip to Utah 2012:

It can be somewhat challenging to try and blog about all of the things we got to see and do while on our trip to Utah over the past few weeks.....but I'll do my best. These next few posts are mostly for journaling purposes, and for family of course so be warned :)




There was not one day that went by, for almost 2 1/2 weeks that we weren't out doing something fun. It was great to see our friends and family and to be able to spend some quality time with everyone. I know I have said it many times before... but how blessed and fortunate we are to be surrounded by our loving and supportive families!! They do so much for us, and I will eternally be grateful for all that they do.

Swimming at the pool
Chicken fight with Brady and Jess

 

 
Backyard campout with aunt Erika. My sister is the coolest.
(along with a few intruders)




The boys with aunt Jess and Griffin. They loved playing catch with Griffy boy.

 


We also went to Ikea one day, and the boys each picked out a stuffed "Griffin dog" to take home.

 

Too funny!


No comments: