First day of school
My little guy is growing up so fast. Every year I say the same thing, "How did we get here? Do I really have a kid old enough to be starting 2nd grade? Stop growing up so fast!" But alas, we are here and Hunter is in fact starting back to school today. He was very excited after we got back from our vacation to Utah, to start back to school and see all of his friends again. We went to "meet the teacher" night a couple of days ago and got to see who his teacher will be. Mrs. W seems like the perfect fit for him. We're looking forward to a great year with her.
His new kicks.
He picked them out again like last years' and loves them.
Tanner won't start preschool until after Labor Day.
I know he will miss his big brother, but he was excited to see him off this morning at the bus stop.
Good luck buddy! I know you'll have a great day :)





No comments:
Post a Comment