I hate to admit it but-- it's pretty much the only reason why we look forward to going to the Iowa State Fair each year, fried food heaven baby!! Sad but true. If you'd enjoy a nice deep fried Oreo cookie, sprinkled with some powdered sugar or chocolate covered bacon on a stick....you have some to the right place my friends.
I myself, enjoy a plate of deep fried cheese curds. Serious they are A.mazing!! It's a good thing I only eat them once a year :)
And Steve of course cannot say no to the fried Oreos.
Could you??
Of all the food that they boys could have chosen to eat at the fair, these two weirdos picked cotton candy!! Dang, they don't know what they were missing.
I actually do enjoy seeing all of the smelly animals too believe it or not.
And only in Iowa, can you go from seeing a real cow......
to a cow made from butter.
Behold the famous butter cow!


No comments:
Post a Comment