Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{Mia Kate: the birthday girly}



I kinda feel blessed to be surrounded by a lot of talented friends in my life. One of {them} happens to be a photographer. She captured some really great shots of Mia Kate last week to mark her very 1st birthday. I am not going to lie, Mia was having a rough morning that day. I am not exactly sure why, but despite her being very uncooperative--Ginnie managed to capture our sweet baby girl's little personality perfectly.








 {My favorite}



















In keeping with apparent "tradition" with our other kids-- Mia did not love her birthday cake. In fact not one of our kids have loved their 1st birthday cakes. I thought for sure Mia would be different. But this last picture pretty much sums it up. She wanted nothing to do with that pink and white frosting. 

Love you baby girl.



No comments: