Sunday, April 7, 2013

{sunday photo: conference}


One of my favorite weekends of the year....no question is General Conference. We stayed home all weekend (Steve was post call) we relaxed, hung out in our comfy clothes, listened to the Prophet and Apostles share wonderful and uplifting messages--and enjoyed a quiet weekend together. 


 {Oh Tanner boy and the faces he pulls}

Here are just a few pictures from our day. 

The boys look forward to doing their activity booklets each time Conference rolls around. It usually keeps them pretty 'entertained' and quiet for most of the 1st session Sunday morning. After that, I kick them outside to play in the backyard. Can I just say how grateful I am for a DVR! 





Mia didn't get a packet of her own...but she was quite content to annoy her brothers by constantly pulling their papers off the table :)


If you know Steve and I very well at all, you'll know that it is a very rare occasion--that we stay in our pj's all day long, and don't take a shower and get 'ready' for the day. Pretty sure I can count on one hand how many times in my life I have done that. It felt nice to relax and enjoy the day. And lucky for Steve, he got to catch up a little on his always mounting sleep deficit. 





Homemade pizzas for dinner and then it was off to bed for the kids. It is going to be a busy week...actually more like a busy month for us. So, I'm off to bed myself. 

Night!

No comments: