Thursday, December 13, 2007

{Brother bathtime and Friends}



I thought these pictures were soo cute that I had to post them. I don't usually let Hunter in the tub with Tanner, but this morning he came running into the bathroom while I was giving Tanner his bath, and started to take off his jammies, and wanted to jump right in with his brother. (Notice the look on Hunter's face...priceless)
This next picture is of Hunter and his cute little friend Breckyn, aren't they adorable?? They play so well together, and its fun to just let them go and see what fun games they come up with to play.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I LOOVE that picture of Hunter! My favorite is bathtime now that they can both play in there together! We bought a bath seat for Noah when he could kinda sit up - but not all the way and he loved being in there with Gage. You could borrow it if you want - but I guess it would be for a few more months until he can sit up more!

Debbi said...

Don't take steve to see Enchanted with you - go with Autumn & Brecken or some girls, I don't that Wade would have watched it with me - maybe if I rented it, but no way in the theater...it's kinda cheesy! I'm in the last 3rd of goosegirl and if my boys would nap well today (they aren't really) I would get farther!

Debbi said...

I finished goose girl last night and want to read Enna Burning soo bad now! I loved it! I posted on my reading spot about it. You were right, it was such a great book!

Megan and Shawn said...

Your boys are darling! Seriously Tanner is such a handsome little baby. I wish Sam had a little brother to bath with him, so he'd stop trying to jump in the shower with me! AHHH!

Jennilyn said...

That bath picture is the best! I love baby bath pictures. Two cute boys, you are so lucky!!!