Last year, my sister planned the coolest treasure hunt for my kids. Ever since then, I knew that I absolutely had to do a hunt with my nephews this summer. I told them back in Feb to get ready for a pirate treasure hunt and to be prepared to dig up some buried treasure.
Thanks to Steve and Kyle, we found the perfect spot to start on our adventure......
They had to read all of the clues that led them to different landmarks on the pirate map.
Those boys definitely worked for their loot. There was a molten hot volcano to climb, a dark and abandoned cave to explore, and many other obstacles along the way.
Luckily we had two smelly pirate guides to keep them on track.....
And after a loooong journey, it led them to the X down by the beach. A pirate ship had sunk off shore thousands and thousands of years ago.....
And sure enough, they dug up 4 wooden treasure boxes that were filled with diamonds, emeralds, jewels, precious stones, and pirate's gold.
:Smelly Pirates:
Treasure Hunt
2012





3 comments:
You are an awesome Aunt and Mom!!!
WHAT?! That is the cutest thing ever! I will NEED to remember this for my little Stew in a couple years :)
You are my role model Andrea!
Post a Comment