:Thirty-three:
Sure enough....another year gone by. Another year older and this year I will unapologetically claim to be a year wiser. (Take my word for it.) I did indeed turn 33 years old last month and am just now catching up on a few activities and events from August. So scroll on down if you wish after this post.
I couldn't really think of a better way to start my morning off than a nice long bike ride with my man. If I think back far enough, I have to smile because Steve and I have been celebrating each other's birthdays ever since we were 18 years old!!! I can hardly believe it myself. Weird right?! I'll do the math for you....that is 15 years worth of birthdays guys. DANG!
I got some great gifts this year. My boys know their mom well. They got me a book, some Halloween decor they picked out at the dollar store and two pieces of jewelry from Forever 21.
Hunter dubbed this my Harry Potter bracelet. Umm, probably the coolest bracelet that I own now. LOVE it buddy!!
My Steven knows me well too (he SHOULD after 15 years worth of birthdays together remember??) because I literally have been dying to see Wicked for years now, and sure enough he surprised me with tickets in November to see with one of my besties. November 2nd, cannot come soon enough.
That afternoon I went out for a birthday lunch with some of my good friends.
Thanks G.
My 'birthday cake' this year....was none other than my absolute favorite treat, from my favorite bakery. French macarons from La Mie. (aaaand, I did not share)
We ended my birthday week, with a quick little trip to Winter Quarter's temple in Nebraska.
So there you have it! 33 years old feels pretty alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment