Sunday, January 12, 2014

{sunday photo 2}


Happy Sunday

It's been a pretty uneventful day. Our church time has now moved to 1:00pm so that should prove to be exciting with Mia. So far it hasn't been too terrible.







Right now the Golden Globes are about to start.....
Kids are off to bed in T minus 30 minutes and counting.


3 comments:

lori said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family you have. I enjoyed reading your post about keep calm and carry on. I need to have the same motto for myself. I would never think you would need that you always seem calm. Hope you have a fabulous 2014!!!

https://www.couponndeal.com/ said...

hahaha beautiful family comes first the best way of like we provide the best deal in the USA and latest promo codes and daily updates....
Hottets coupon deal

Unknown said...




شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض